Friday, December 19, 2008

Five - Vidaniyas!!!

Surprises are always welcome but not all Life's surprise!!
The surprise or shock of Birth & Death is discomforting.

How about an organized time period for life?
Diya - you would live for another 10 years?!!! A pretty welcoming concept at least for me.
I will have the Time of my Life - Live Life Kingsize!!
No worries about retirement plans, future plans of settlement, savings - just go beserk!! What fun!!

How about listing the 5 most Things TO DO LIST?

Here is my list:

  1. Would travel the world with my best friend Babla, meet the locals, eat their food
  2. Save atleast 5 animals - Tiger
  3. Make lifelong provision for an intelligent but deprived child
  4. Meet all my loved ones - friends and family
  5. Write a book on woman emancipation and direct a movie

If all Things to do can be Striked out in one lifetime; whatz the need to live with just few memories?

I envy people who can live life to its fullest in this world of uncertainity, surprises and shocks.

A tough lesson to learn.....

Guys - fill the comment section with your Things To Do List - such a comfort :)

1 comment:

Rohan D'souza said...

For one thing am sure you live your life to fullest with your best friend Babla!